HP ePrint OJ 7610 setup
HP OfficeJet 7610 is an intermediate printer focused on small business users. It provides all types of features required for office users like scan, fax, print and copy. It has LCD display panel with touch screen and USB socket. Paper tray can hold up to 225 sheets. It provides other connection option such as Ethernet, wireless and wireless direct which also facilitates duplex printing and ePrint. It consumes low energy which also cheap to run. Download HP OJ7610 printer software from 123.hp.com/oj7610
HP Officejet 7610 ePrint app
Using HP ePrint app you can print from HP ePrint supported printer. It’s a mobile application designed by HP which provides cloud-based service. You can email the document directly to the print by this cloud-based service. A unique email id is used by the HP for this purpose; you can easily print the document by sending it to the email id.
Using HP Officejet 7610 ePrint App in Android and Apple
HP ePrint App enables Android and Apple users to print from wireless HP Printer. ePrint app supported by the iOS devices released after May 2017.Users can easily install the app from Appstore and Google Play store. You can easily work with them like other apps.
HP ePrint setup OJ 7610 – 123.hp.com/oj7610
HP ePrint OJ provides HP ePrint service which is also web-enabled printer. Follow these instructions to complete the HP ePrint OJ7610 Setup.
What is HP Officejet 7610 ePrint?
HP caters secured cloud-based service. By responsive internet connection you can easily print from anywhere. It only requires a unique email id to print the document or your photo..
HP Officejet 7610 ePrint Setup requirements
HP OJ 7610 ePrint Setup requirements are given in detail.
HP ePrint will not work with USB Cable.
- Ensure that your printer supports HP ePrint. You can make sure that by looking for HP ePrint Logo, button or icon on the printer’s control panel.
- If the icon or button is not visible, choose a Web services setup, network setup and verify the web services menu.
- Use HP ePrint Support to verify whether your printer supports HP ePrint.
- Computer should have a responsive internet connection either by Ethernet or wireless connection
- If you are using the Ethernet connection, then the link light should be stable and the activity light should blink once the connection got established.
- If you are using the wireless connection, then make sure that the wireless feature is on and the computer and printer should share the same network.
- Some printers have wireless icon and blue light in front the printer. Check whether the light is on and stable.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest printer software. You can download the updated software from 123.hp.com/oj7610
HP Officejet 7610 Turn on Web Services
Updates and services can be easily done by the secured communication over the internet. Turn on the web services or the embedded web server from the printer’s control panel.
- Click on the HP ePrint icon / button. If the icon is not visible go to web services menu and select web services setup, network setup or wireless settings.
- If it enquires for web services or setup HP ePrint, then press Turn on, Enable and Setup. Stick on to the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- Update the firmware if prompted
- Web services summary and connection status will get displayed if the web services are on.
Get the email address of the HP Officejet 7610 printer
You can get information about the web services, printer’s email address and claim code from the information page. .
IIf the printer’s email address is not printed get your email address just by affixing printer’s claim code with @hpeprint.com. If your printer’s claim code is 56bknqu46fwgm then your printer email id will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printing with ePrint enabled OJ 7610
After getting assigned with unique email address you can start the printing process. You can easily print from your HP ePrint OJ 7610 Printer securely from anywhere just by sending those documents and pictures to that email address. The sending process can be easily done by any device that has a responsive internet connection.
HP Officejet 7610 ePrint email requirements / restrictions:
- To: Mention the sender’s email id
- We can mention only one email id in the to address and additional address in the Cc fields.
- HP ePrint Server will cancel the print job if the subject is not mentioned.
- The email subject line will not get printed
- The maximum size is 10 MB including attachments, it can hold up to 10 attachments.
- The vertical and horizontal resolution should be 250 pixels or higher.
- It supports text(.txt), PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word(.doc and .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx) and Microsoft(.xls and .xlsx) and .bmp, .gif, .png and .tiff photo file types.
- HP ePrint does not support Open Office files and digitally signed, encrypted and password protected documents.
Trouble shooting – Reasons for HP Officejet 7610 ePrint email jobs not printing
1.Verify the HP Officejet 7610 printer status
- Switch on the printer and complete the setup process.
- Install the updated printer software from 123.hp.com/oj7610 and connect the printer to an responsive internet network
- Turn on the web services which is mandatory to work with HP ePrint.
- Update the firmware from the 123.hp.com/oj7610 and check the blinking lights and error messages
2.HP Officejet 7610 Verify the email and print job
- Make sure that the email address is mentioned correctly in To field
- Enter some appropriate text in the subject line. The print job may get cancelled if the subject line is not filled
- Check for the ePrint error
- It can hold up to 10 attachments per email. The maximum size should not exceed 10 MB including attachments
- Check the document and image type. Ensure that the photos vertical and horizontal resolution is more than 200 pixels.
3.HP Officejet 7610 Check the print history
Check with HP ePrint history on HP connected, to make sure that your print job is in the print history queue. The Print job may take some time based on its place in the queue.
4.Verify the Allowed Sender’s List of HP Officejet 7610 ePrint
Users can easily use your printer’s email address once your printer got connected to HP connected account. Check whether they allow Senders only feature on the HP connected has the send permission for that email.
5.HP Officejet 7610 Check your network connection
HP OfficeJet 7610 printer and the device should have responsive internet connection, but it is not required that they should share same network connection