Setting up and Installing HP Envy 4524 Software Drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4524
HP’s Envy 4524 is a multi-faceted printer with a pocket-friendly price tag, designed to draw Envy with its appearance and ability to complement the surrounding. Then, learn how to setup your HP Envy 4524 printer for the first time, its attributes and steps that you must follow to download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4524.
To make sure that you get the most out of your printer, HP recommends that you use the installation CD that came along with the printer to install the required software drivers or download them from 123.hp.com/setup 4524.
Here’s the best of what you can do with your Envy 4524
- Quickly scan documents and print photos without any borders with at a crystal clear resolution.
- Print with ease using HP’s wireless print setup.
- Race against deadlines, save paper and the Earth with automatic two-sided printing and recyclable ink cartridges. Yes! You can recycle the ink- cartridges through the HP Planet Partners initiative.
- HP printers are ENERGY STAR qualified so you can always get more with less power and optional high-capacity cartridges.
- Print from anywhere as long as an active Internet connection available using HP ePrint and HP All-in-One Printer remote.
Given below are the specifications for Envy 4524
- ISO speed: 7 Up to 8.8 ppm black, Up to 5.2 ppm color.
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi hardware.
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Copy speed: 8 Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 4 cpm color
- Standard connectivity: 1 Hi Speed; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n, USB 2.0
- Duty cycle (No. of pages printed per month): 9 Up to 1,000 pages
- Display: 2.0 inch (5 cm) Hi Res Mono LCD
- Border-less printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
123 HP Envy 4524 Setup – 123.hp.com/envy4524
Learn how to install ink cartridges, load paper and how to perform other setup process for Envy 4524. If you’ve performed this Setup process, skip to the next section titled Installing Print drivers to know how to download and install software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4524.
1. 123 HP Envy 4524 Printer Unboxing
- First, open the box and remove the blue tapes, cartridges, and the power cord. Note that the tri-colour cartridge comes with a card attached to it to help you choose the correct ink cartridges once you’ve run out of ink.
- Then, keep the cartridges and the power cord aside. Now, remove the cardboard cap from the top of the box.
- Next, use the handles on the transparent plastic cover and drag the printer out of the cardboard box gently. Finally, remove the Styrofoam caps attached to either side.
- First, slide the printer out of the transparent plastic covering and peel away the blue tapes on the printer’s exterior.
- Now, peel out the transparent films covering the control panel area and remove all the cardboard items and tapes in the scanner, ink cartridge access area and paper tray.
- Next, slide the paper width guides away from each other after removing the excess packaging materials. Check for any packing materials again before sliding the Input tray back into position.
2. 123 HP Envy 4524 Printer Powering On
You can switch on your Envy 4524 printer now. To switch on the printer, connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end into the wall outlet. Although you can use power strips , HP recommends that you connect the power cord directly into the wall outlet to avoid issues with the power supply.
- First, switch on the printer and wait for it to fall silent before proceeding to the next step.
- Then, using the arrow buttons, scroll through the list of languages displayed and picks a language of your choice.
- Tap Yes to confirm your choice of language.
- Now, scroll through the list of countries/ regions to select your region.
- Again, tap Yes to confirm your selection.
123.hp.com/envy4524 Installing Black and Tri-colour Cartridges
- First, remove the tri-color cartridge from its cover and using the orange tab; slowly pull off the film covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. Do not touch the electrical contacts or nozzles as tampering or touching them might result in bad electrical connections and clogs.
- The colour of the lock lever lid should match the colour of the cartridge that you must insert into the slot. Now, open the lid of the tri-colour cartridge and place the cartridge into the slot to make sure that the rear part of the cartridge is under the lock lever.
- Lastly, close the lock lever such that it snaps into place and follow the same steps for the black cartridge.
Close the top cover. The printer will now automatically detect the cartridges installed and the printer will display a message on the control panel stating the same. To continue with the setup process, tap OK. Then, the printer will ask you to load paper after the printer displays an initializing message. To load paper into the printer, follow the steps given below.
Inserting Paper into the Paper Tray
- First, align a stack of papers on a hard surface and pull out the Input Paper Tray.
- Then, insert the stack of papers into the tray and adjust the width guides so that they touch the sides of the page.
- First, push the tray back into place and wait for the printer to print out an alignment page. The Alignment process tells the printer where the printer must spray ink on the paper to ensure best print quality.
- You must now scan the alignment page. Lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page print side down on the top-right corner of the scanner glass as shown by the icon on the printer.
- Now, close the scanner lid and tap OK to scan the alignment page. Once the scanning process has been completed, the printer control panel will display an alignment successful message. Lastly, tap OK to continue with the Envy 4524 Setup.
A Wireless Setup window appears now. The printer can be setup wireless by using the CD that came along with the printer or by downloading the software driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4524
To find out how a printer driver must be installed after downloading the software from 123.hp.com/setup 4524 or 123.hp.com/envy4524, read and follow the instructions given below.
HP Envy 4524 All-in-one-Printer series Printer Driver Installation
To download & start installation of the required printer driver, go to 123.hp.com/setup 4524 or 123.hp.com/envy4524 and click the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, click on the program to open it or Select Run and wait for the installer to extract the required files.
- HP Easy Start Utility application opens and connects your printer to the network in order to activate and register it. Then, the Latest software drivers are also installed from 123.hp.com/setup 4524 by the Easy Start application automatically. Lastly, click Continue to proceed.
- First, Check the button next to Agree to terms and conditions statement and move on to the next page by clicking Continue. The Easy Start Utility now detects the printer.
- Next, the printer should be connected to the same wireless network as your computer. In order to achieve that, enable HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Once HP Auto Wireless Connect is enabled, the installer connects to the printer and applies wireless settings from the computer to your HP Envy 4524 printer.
- Then, click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and move to the next step by clicking Continue.
- The installer then connects to the printer and applies wireless settings from the computer to the printer. Next, click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and move forward by clicking Continue.
- The Instant Ink activation page appears now. Click ‘Yes, Activate’ if you want to accept the three month free trial. Otherwise, Click ‘No Thanks’.
- The printer can be activated and registered at this point by entering the relevant details.
- Then, Specify the usage details of the printer and its location. Next, click Continue to proceed.
- After this step, HP will now automatically check for the latest drivers and software for the printer.
Downloading & installing the latest software drivers – 123.hp.com/setup 4524
Users can install either the full feature software and drivers or the Basic drivers for their printers. Therefore, HP recommends that users install the full software and drivers in order to reap the maximum benefit. After selecting the required option, click Continue to download the software and drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4524.
- Once the download is complete, the program will automatically extract the required files and open. You can also customize your software selection once the program is opened.
- Then, click Next and agree to the Installation Terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox.
- Now, the Installer downloads the required software and drivers after which it detects and installs the printer connected to the wireless network.
- Then, Choose how the printer will be used and enter the location of the printer again. Click Next to finish the software setup for your computer.
- A Web Services Information sheet is now printed automatically by the printer when the software installation is complete.
- HP will also ask if the Instant Ink service must be activated once more if it wasn’t done so previously. Similarly, HP will ask to activate and register the printer once more if it wasn’t before.
HP Connected will open as soon as the Setup is complete. This can be used to activate E-print and other web services. This completes the download and the installation of software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4524.