- 123 HP Envy Photo 7820 driver install
- HP Envy Photo 7820 setup
- 123 HP Envy Photo 7820 wireless
- HP Envy Photo 7820 software download
The HP Envy 7820 features a decent print speed for a photo printer. It also acts as a scanner and copier apart from being a normal printer. Download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820 or 123.hp.com/setup 7820 to use these Web Services.
123 HP Envy Photo 7820 Features
The output quality is a considerable improvement from its previous counter parts and is more than enough for home users with regular printing needs. Printing costs shouldn’t be a concern as the Envy 7820 printer is supported by the Instant Ink plan.
Given below are the features and specifications of the Envy 7820
- Print Speed (B/W): 15 ppm
- Print Speed (colour): 10 ppm
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Paper Input Tray: 125 sheets
- Secondary Input Tray: 15 sheets
- Paper Output Tray: 25 sheets
- Automatic Document Feeder: 35 sheets
- Mobile Printing capabilities: ePrint, AirPrint, Wireless Direct
123.hp.com/setup 7820 Unboxing
- Place the cardboard such that you can see the printer image in the face of the box.
- Then, cut away the tapes on the sides of the box. Open the lid and move the flaps to the side.
- Remove the installation guide, photo paper, HP Instant ink and cartridge information sheets.
- Next, remove the power cable and power cord.
- Then, pull out the Styrofoam packaging on either sides and take the printer out of the box.
- Remove the ink cartridges in the front panel of the cardboard box and keep them aside.
- Now, tear away the transparent film covering on the printer and remove the setup card.
- Then, open the latch on the sides to open the ink cartridge access area.
- Remove packing materials if any and close the access area again.
- Next, lift up the scanner glass lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet there.
- Then, open the Paper Input Tray and remove the packaging materials.
- Finally, slide out the photo paper tray and peel away the tapes there. Slide the trays back inside.
123 HP Envy Photo 7820 Printer Initialization
The printer initialization process consists of switching on the printer and entering the relevant details before installing the ink cartridges. Follow the steps below to finish the initialization.
- First, turn the printer around. You’ll see four ports at the lower right-hand side of your printer.
- The power port is placed separately at the left column.
- Take the power cord and insert one end into the power port.
- Then, insert the other end into a wall outlet.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- The printer control lights up and asks you to select the language.
- Then, select the region in which your printer is located.
- The control panel then asks you to setup the printer.
- Press the info button.
- Then, tap the Manual Setup button if you don’t want to setup the printer using the app.
- In the next screen, tap Continue Setup to get on with the Setup without going through a product tour.
The printer asks you to install ink cartridges. The next section will tell you how to do just that. Once you’ve installed the cartridges and loaded unused paper you can download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820 or 123.hp.com/setup 7820
123 HP Envy Photo 7820 Ink cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges, follow the steps given below
- Open the ink cartridge access area using the cutouts on the sides.
- Remove the wrapper from the ink cartridges.
- Then, peel away the orange tab from the tri-colour cartridge.
- Next, insert the cartridge on the left slot by inserting it at an upward angle into the slot.
- Push it in until it fits perfectly in place.
- Similarly, insert the black cartridge into the remaining slot and close the ink cartridge access door to complete the process.
Once you’ve installed ink cartridges on your HP Envy 7820, touch OK to continue loading photo paper and unused paper into the tray. Then, you can go to 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820 or 123.hp.com/setup 7820 and install the drivers.
123.hp.com/setup 7820 Loading Unused Paper
- Open the Paper Input Tray and align a stack of papers on a hard surface.
- Then, slide the paper width guides away from each other.
- Next, align the stack of papers and insert it into the paper tray
- Slide out the tray for photographs and insert the HP Photo paper inside.
- Close both the paper trays and tap OK on the control panel.
- Wait until the printer prints out an alignment sheet.
The printer now displays a calibration successful message on the control panel. Once you’ve setup the printer wirelessly, you can setup the drivers from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820 or 123.hp.com/setup 7820
123 HP Envy Photo 7820 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard helps tells you how to connect your HP Envy 7820 to the Wi-Fi so that you can download the software from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820
- Once you’ve loaded paper, the setup screen appears again.
- Tap More Info and then press Advanced Setup.
- The printer asks you to select how you’re going to connect the printer to the system.
- This webpage tells you how to connect your printer wirelessly. Choose Wireless from the options.
- Now, the printer searches for wireless networks in the vicinity and displays a list of networks on the screen.
- Select the name of network from the screen and enter the password.
- Alternatively, you can also use the WPS method to connect your printer to the network.
- Once you’ve entered the password, press OK.
- The printer now tries to connect to the network.
- When the connection is complete, the printer displays a connection successful message on the screen.
- The Wireless LED that was blinking earlier now becomes solid.
- If you choose to setup Web Services to use ePrint, you can tap the setup Web Services option.
- The printer is assigned an e-mail address and ePrint is switched on.
- Then, allow HP to collect the required data.
- Next, enter where and how you’re using the printer.
Once the Wireless Setup is complete, you can download and install the software driver from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820
123.hp.com/setup 7820 Software Driver Installation
- Switch on the system. Open a browser of your choice and go to 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820
- Click the Download button and wait for the download to be completed.
- Next, open the HP Easy Start Utility by clicking the software on the browser download bar.
- Agree to HP’s terms and conditions by selecting the appropriate option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation process.
- While you’re installing the drivers, you’ll be asked to choose the type of connection.
- Finally, enter the relevant details to finish the installation process. This completes the installation of the software drivers from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820
123.hp.com/setup 7820 Printer Offline
To solve the printer offline issue, follow the steps given below.
- Download HP Print and Scan doctor from the HP website.
- Use it to check any issues with your printer.
- Try resetting your printer. All you have to do is pull out the power cord while the printer is on, plug it back in after a few seconds and switch on the printer again.
- Go to the devices and printers menu on your computer.
- Then, check if you’ve set the correct printer as the default printer.
- If you cannot get your printer to print yet, you can either update or re-install the printer’s firmware from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820 or 123.hp.com/setup 7820
123 HP Envy Photo 7820 Printer Validation Failure
This section tells you what to do if your HP Envy 7820 shows that the printer validation has failed.
- Try copying a document to see if the issue lies with the printer.
- If the photocopy turns out fine, there is probably an issue with the software driver.
- Download HP Scan Doctor and run it to see if the issue can be resolved.
- Remove and re-install the drivers downloaded from 123.hp.com/envyphoto7820
- Open Devices and Printers on your system.
- Search for your printer, right-click on the printer device and delete the printer.
- Open the run command by pressing the “Cmd+R” buttons.
- Enter printui.exe/s and click OK.
- Then, click the Drivers tab.
- Next, remove the print drivers and click Apply to apply the selection.