123 HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
HP Officejet Pro is All-in -One Printer designed for business and Professional jobs. This Printer can handle many tasks without falling behind in time. This Officejet Pro Printer makes rapid Printing and produces high quality colored outputs. It has Duplex Printing mode which enables high quality Printing of Documents and gives out good results. The user can print on both the sides of the Paper using the Duplexer . This Printer provides suitable options for mobile Printing and mobile setup.
The HP Officejet Pro Printer uses All-in-One Printer mobile App to organize the Printing and scanning jobs. This type of HP Printer can perform the process of Printing, scanning and Faxing of documents in an affordable price or in an user-friendly budget. This Officejet Pro Printer supports Automatic two-side printing and saves resources by consuming only 50% less paper.
Various Models Of HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
Go to 123.hp.com/setup to download the driver software for the various models of HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
HP OfficeJet Pro Printer setup
- Unseal open the Packed box and take out the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer. Dispose all the other packing items like the tapes and gummed labels.
- The Ink Cartridge will have an access door inside which there will be Printing materials. Open that access door and take all the materials from it.
- Lift open the Input paper loading tray and pull the Extend tray towards you. Clear out all other packing materials from the input tray.
- Fit one end of the Power cord to the Power supply outlet or the Electric Plug and fit the other end of the power cord to the back end of the Printer.
- Switch ON your Printer and use the control Panel on the Printer to make your Preferences. Choose your preferred language, date , time and country. Click yes to Confirm your settings.
- Now open the input tray door and pull out the extend tray to your side. Now insert a stack of A4 size paper with its print side facing downwards.
- Adjust the paper with paper width guide and to the outermost position by small edge forward.
- Take out the ink cartridge by opening the ink cartridge access door that comes along with your printer.
- Carefully detach the black colored Plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Be careful that you do not touch the coppered contacts or the ink nozzles which leads to ink jam, failures and misplacement in electrical connection.
- Open your ink cartridge door. Fit the ink cartridge into its position by taking out the ink cartridge holding its side. Now close the ink cartridge. Redo the same process with the other ink cartridge to configure it. Then close the lid.
- After you install the ink cartridge, your HP Officejet Pro Printer will automatically print an Alignment page.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the Ink Alignment Process.
- Raise the scanner lid and keep the alignment page print side facing down on the scanner glass with the help of guided engraved glass. After closing the scanner lid , click OK in the Printer’s control panel.
- The Printer Driver software is needed for working of the Printer. Download the Printer Driver software using the CD that came with your Printer package.
- Else you can login to 123.hp.com/setup to download the Driver software.
HP Printer Driver Software Setup
The Printer can perform the Print, scan and fax jobs only after you install the Printer Driver software . You can get and download the Printer Driver software from the CD that came with your Printer package or go to 123.hp.com/setup for the download.Be sure that you do not connect your printer to the computer unless you install the Printer software. Otherwise your HP Printer may start to malfunction later. You can login to HP homepage to get the new version of Printer driver software. After you install and run the Driver software in your device , make a try to print the test page.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro Wireless Setup
- HP OfficeJet Pro Printers can be connected by wireless or wired connection.
- The wireless Printing is one of the best feature in the latest Printers.
- Make sure that your Printer is compatible with your Operating system.
- Before you start up the OfficeJet Pro Process , check that you have the SSID and Network password.
- Login to 123.hp.com/setup, download the printer Driver software check whether it is compatible with your OS. Select the network type and click Yes.
- To transfer the wireless information from the Printer to the computer use your USB cable. Once disconnect your USB cable and relax till you are insisted to connected the USB cable.
- Switch ON your device and then turn ON the Printer. From the control panel , select the setup button and then Network menu. select your wireless network under the HP Officejet Pro wireless setup 123.hp.com/setup Wizard.
- The Control Panel of HP officejet Pro Printer has colored LCD display with the well defined buttons and icons and gives you easy workability.
Auto HP OfficeJet Pro Wireless setup
- You do not want any network name or Password in this setup , because this needs only Wi-Fi connection.
- You can use Dynamic IP address and 11b/g/n wireless router with 4GHz connections to connect your device to your Printer.
- Visit the HP official website support.hp.com or 123.hp.com/setup to download the HP software driver .
- Specify your network type as a wireless or wired network connection. Click Yes and select the connection type as wireless.
- Use the auto wireless connects to make the automatic HP Officejet Pro printer setup .
Valuable HP Officejet Pro Printer Features
- The Automatic Document feeder makes two sided Printing saving the resources in Automatic Duplexing
- HP Officejet Pro Printer makes easy mobile Printing with the help of All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- It makes Print and scan processes spontaneous using that Remote mobile App.
- It produces long lasting Printouts by swearing the dyes of Original HP Ink and by withstanding the water.
- It performs very good quality printing in the charts and envelopes.
HP Officejet Pro Printer Paper Jam Solution
- Switch OFF the Printer and open the Ink cartridge access door. Follow the On-screen instructions
- Pull out the paper slowly to clear the paper stuck between the Printer.
- Now close the ink cartridge door and touch OK on the control panel of the Printer.
- Proceed with the instructions of HP Officejet Pro 123.hp.com/setup for continuing the Printing Process.
- Place only the restricted amount of Paper inside the input tray to avoid paper jams caused by overloading.
- Remove the stack of Printed paper from the Output tray correctly.
- Since the stocked printed papers in the output tray may result in the Paper jams.
- More than once, verify that the paper placed is in good condition. Since damaged and twisted papers results in the paper jams.
- Settle the dimension, height and width problems of the paper and check that all the papers have the same size. This prevents the misplacement of the paper.