123 HP eprint Envy 4516
HP eprint envy 4516 is a multi function printer with strong features. It is a very decent printer and easily affordable with specifications of a high end printer. It supports wireless networking and automatic duplex printing. HP eprint envy 4516 is also eprint enabled.The print quality is very good. It makes a very good home office or small office printer with all the functionalities like print, scan, copy and fax. Printer setup can also be done by downloading the printer software from 123.hp.com/envy4516.
How to setup the Network Configuration in HP ePrint Envy 4516?
You must now perform Network configuration as part of the printer setup. Before setting up your HP Envy 4516 printer on your wireless network, You need to know the Network name(SSID-Service set Identifier) and Network password. Network Password is also known as WEP key or WPA. Then, follow the on screen instructions once a computer connected to your wireless network.
1. How to print a HP eprint envy 4516 network configuration Page?
The network configuration page contains information like network status, hostname, network name etc.
For printing this page:
- First, Press the wireless button to access the Wireless Status Menu.
- Then, Press the button next to Settings to access the Wireless Settings menu.
- Next, Select Print Report, and then select Configuration Page.
2. How to print HP eprint envy 4516 wireless network test report?
The wireless network test report will display the result for the diagnostics for the status of the wireless network, wireless signal strength, detected networks etc.
For printing this page:
- First, press the Wireless button to access the Wireless Status menu.
- Next, press the button next to Settings to access the Wireless Settings menu.
- Then, select Print Report, and then select Test Report.
3. How to restore HP eprint envy 4516 Network settings to default settings?
- First, select Restore Defaults from Wireless Settings.
- Then, confirm selection to restore defaults.
4. How to turn HP eprint envy 4516 wireless on or off ?
- First, Select Wireless from Wireless Settings, .
- Then, select On or Off from the Wireless On/Off menu, .
HP ePrint envy 4516-123.hp.com/envy4516
HP ePrint is a free service from HP . This allows you to print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer from any location. First, make sure that the printer software is installed on the computer to which the printer is connected to. If it is not installed, you can also download and install the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy4516. Then enable the Web Services on the printer. After this, you have to just send an email to the email id assigned to the printer. We do not have to install any specific driver for this. If you can send an email, you can print from anywhere, using HP ePrint. That means, you must connect your device to a network, so that it can send an email.
Once you have signed up for an account on HP Connected, you can perform a lot of actions like:
- First, sign in to view your ePrint job status.
- Then, manage your HP ePrint printer queue.
- Select control who can use your printer’s HP ePrint email id to print.
- Next, help for HP ePrint.
To use HP ePrint, make sure to have the following:
- An Internet- and email-capable computer or mobile device.
- An HP ePrint-capable printer on which Web Services has been enabled.
Print using HP envy 4516 ePrint
- First, enable Web Services from the control panel of the printer.
- Then, from the printer control panel, press the ePrint button.
- To print the ePrint information page.
- Lastly, follow the instructions on the page to sign up for an HP ePrint account.
- Next, Open your email in your computer or mobile device.
- Then, create a new email and attach the file which you need to print.
- Next, enter the printer’s email address in the “To” line of the email message,and send the email.
How to print HP eprint envy 4516 Documents?
Before starting to print documents make sure that the printer driver has been successfully installed from 123.hp.com/envy4516 .
Step 1 : Load Paper in HP eprint envy 4516
- First, open the paper tray.
- Then, adjust the paper-width guides .
- Select, place the paper in the paper tray with the print-side down.
- Also, push the paper into the printer until they stop.
- Now, slide the paper-width guides firmly to hold the paper properly.
Step 2: Printing a Document in HP eprint envy 4516
- First, click the print button from your software.
- Then, make sure your printer is selected.
- Select, click on Properties thus might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer, or Preferences.
- Now, select the options as required.
- On the Layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate paper type , and then select the appropriate print quality in the Quality Settings area.
- Also, click Advanced to select the appropriate paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list.
- Now, click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Next, click Print or OK to begin printing. You are all set to print.
To print on both sides of the page in HP eprint envy 4516
- First, From your software, click the Print button.
- Next, Make sure your printer is selected.
- Then, click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Now, select the appropriate options.
- Then, On the Layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Next, On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate paper type and print quality from the Media drop-down list.
- Now, click advanced to select the appropriate paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list.
- On the Layout tab, select Flip on Long Edge or Flip on Short Edge from the Print on Both Sides drop-down list.
- Next click OK to print.
To print Photos in HP eprint envy 4516
Step 1 : Load photo paper in HP eprint envy 4516
- First, open the paper tray.
- Then, open all the paper-width guides.
- Now, remove all the regular paper.
- Also, load photo paper in the paper tray with print side face down.
- Then, push the photo papers into the printer till the end.
- Now slide the paper-width guides.
Step 2 : Print photos on photo paper in HP eprint envy 4516
- First, click Print on the File menu in your printer software.
- Then, make sure your HP eprint envy 4516 printer is selected.
- Now, open the Properties dialog box.
- Then, select the required options.
- Select Portrait or Landscape orientation, in the layout option.
- On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate paper.
- Next click Advanced to select the appropriate paper size.
- Finally click OK, and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
Print with HP eprint envy 4516 wireless direct
With HP wireless direct, you can also print wirelessly from a computer, smart phone, tablet or other wireless-capable device—without connecting to a wireless network.
When using HP eprint envy 4516 wireless direct, check the following:
- First, make sure your computer or mobile device has the required software driver. If you are using a computer, make sure you have installed the printer software provided with the printer. If you do not have a printer software installed, download and install it.
- You are using a mobile device, make sure you also have installed a compatible mobile printing app. You can also get more information about this at HP’s website.
- Next, make sure HP wireless direct is turned on in the printer .Security should also be enabled if required.
- Then, you can connect up to five computers and mobile devices.
- You can also use HP wireless direct while the printer is also connected to a computer using USB cable or to a network using a wireless connection.
- HP wireless direct cannot connect a computer, mobile device, or printer to the Internet.