123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Features
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 is a multi-functional printer targeted at college students and home offices. You can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 .The mid-range printer boasts of a wide range of functionalities like
- Print speed (Monochrome): 18 ppm
- Print speed (Color): 10 ppm
- 63 mm touch screen color LCD panel
- Connections: USB, Ethernet, Wireless connections
- Input Paper Tray Capacity: 225 sheets
- Mobile Printing: ePrint, Air Print
123.hp.com/setup 8735 – Printer Setup
1. 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Unboxing
- First, open the printer box and keep the flaps to the sides.
- Then, take out the installation CD, and guides. You can also use the installation CD to install the software instead of installing the software from 123.hp.com/setup 8735.
- Next, take out the printer power cord and ink cartridges and keep them aside.
- Then, tilt the box and gently lay it on a hard surface. Use the transparent plastic cover to gently pull the printer out of the box.
- Next, remove the transparent plastic covering and the Styrofoam caps on the sides of the printer.
- Now, peel away all the tapes on the surface of the printer and remove all the packaging materials from the printer.
- Also, remove the transparent film from the reflective surfaces of the printer.
This completes the unboxing of HP OfficeJet Pro 8735.
2. 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Initial Setup
- First, connect one end of the power cord into the rear of the printer and the other end of the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Then,press the power button on the control panel to switch on your printer.
- Once the printer stops making noise, it asks you to set the date and time.
- Now, enter the date and time and press Confirm.
- Next, the printer will tell you to enter its location.
- Then, enter the location of the printer and press Confirm again.
You’ve now completed the Initial Setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 printer. You can also install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 or 123.hp.com/ojpro8735 only if you’ve installed the ink cartridges and loaded Unused paper into the Paper Tray.
3. 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Installing Ink Cartridges
Follow the steps given below to install ink cartridges for your printer. You can’t install the software downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 if you haven’t installed ink cartridges and loaded unused paper.
- First, lift the cutouts on the left side of the printer to reveal the ink cartridge access area.
- Now, hold the cartridge by its sides and twist the orange cap to remove it. Next, peel away the transparent film covering the copper coloured contacts while making sure not to touch them.
- Then, place the cartridge into the slot such that the colour band on the cartridge matches the colour of the dot on the cartridge.
- Now, press on it slightly so that it snaps into place.
- Similarly, insert the other cartridges into the slots according to the colour and close the ink cartridge access area.
4. HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Loading Unused Paper
- First, open the Paper Tray and align a stack of papers on a surface.
- Now, slide the paper width guides away from each other.
- Then, check for any sort of foreign material like packaging material inside the Paper Tray.
- Also, Insert the stack of papers into the paper tray and push the paper tray back into the printer.
- Now, make sure that you don’t stack papers above the dotted lines on the sides of the printer.
- Once the papers have been loaded, the printer automatically prints out a printer test report.
- Then, you can then recycle this page.
After setting up the Wireless Wizard, you can also learn how to download and install the software from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 .
123.hp.com/ojpro8735 – Wireless Setup Wizard
Connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard so that you can also download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 8735.
- First, gather the Network Name and the password of the router.
- If there is any USB cable connected to your printer, disconnect it.
- Next, switch on your printer and router if they weren’t already switched on.
- From the Wireless menu, select the Wireless Setup icon.
- From the Wireless Setup icon, touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Then, the printer now searches for networks within its range.
- Next, select the name of network that you want to connect to and enter the password.
- In case the printer isn’t connected to the network, bring the router within the range of the printer and try again.
- If you’ve connected the printer using a Wired connection, change the connection to Wireless by referring to the HP website.
Keep reading to know how to download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 .
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 Installing Software Driver
- First, make sure that your printer and system are switched on.
- Open your browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup 8735.
- Check if the software page has correctly detected your operating system and version.
- Then, click the basic software drivers or the full feature software drivers. We recommend that you download the full-feature software to make full use of your printer.
- Next, click on the software from the browser download bar to open and run it.
- Then, the HP Easy Start Utility opens and extracts the required files for installation.
- If there’s a HP Auto-Connect option, enable it so that the installer completes the installation process all by itself.
- Check the box in the screen to agree to HP’s terms and conditions.
- With this, you’ve completed the download and installation of software from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 or 123.hp.com/ojpro8735 .
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8735 ePrint service
You can now send print jobs to your HP OfficeJet Pro from any place in the world using the ePrint service. Follow the steps given below so that you can setup the ePrint service on your printer.
Before setting up the ePrint service, make sure that the following requirements are met:
- Your printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- You’ve downloaded and installed the software from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 or 123.hp.com/ojpro8735 .
- The files that you want to print aren’t greater than 10 MB.
There might be changes in the format of the document, if it is going to be printed using the ePrint service.
- On the control panel of the printer touch the Setup icon.
- Now, scroll through the menu and select Web Services Setup.
- Then, read through the terms and conditions and agree to them to enable Web Services.
- If an Auto Update option appears, tap Yes so that the printer automatically checks for updates.
- As soon as the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints out an information page.
- Read the instructions on the page and follow them to complete the Setup.
- Now, the printer information sheet has your printer’s e-mail address.
- To mail a document to your printer, simply attach your document and send it to your printer’s e-mail address.
- Make sure that you have entered a subject so that the printer doesn’t reject the print job.
123 HP OfficeJet 8735 Wireless Direct
Wireless Direct helps you send print jobs to your printer without connecting to any Wireless Network. Install the full-feature software from 123.hp.com/setup 8735 or 123.hp.com/ojpro8735 before printing documents using Wireless Direct. If you haven’t installed the printer software driver yet, you can also use the Wireless Direct method instead of the Wireless Setup Wizard for the installation process. You can use the Wireless Direct method even while the printer is connected to the system using a USB connection. Moreover, you can connect up to five devices at once.
Follow the steps to connect your printer using the Wireless Direct method.
- First, , touch the Wireless Direct icon in the control panel of your printer.
- Then, touch On to switch on HP Wireless Direct.
- To view the HP Wireless Direct name of your printer, tap HP Wireless Direct name.
- Next, download the required app or software depending on whichever device you’re using to print your document.
- Then, switch on the Wi-Fi connection on your mobile. The printer now displays a list of available networks. Just tap the Wireless Direct name of your printer to connect your mobile to your printer.
- Now, enter the password if you’ve enabled Wireless Direct with security.